Saturday, February 12, 2011

ME

Okay, I'm finally doing it. This is going to be my think out loud bloggetty blog. its Saturday afternoon, and #2 is at a friends house, #1 & #3 are watching Disney (even though most of those teeny shows are unofficially banned in our house) and I'm here wanting to write. Yes, write. I have a bathtub that needs scrubbing and clothes that need a washing. But I don't care. I'm going to write. I"m going to do this. Its time. Hallelujah! Ha, #3 asked me two days ago. "Mom is 'halelujah'" a bad word" I found though pretty comical. I wonder just how many bad words she really knows if she knows the tone and occasions we use 'halelujah' to think that it could be a bad word, uh oh. I'm not gonna worry to much till I hear it coming out of her mouth. ON second thought, I have head her say "loser" and I consider that a huge bad word coming from one kid to another.


#2 asked me two days ago, "Mom who creates tornados?" then without waiting for me to answer or skipping a beat... "I KNOW, Satan!"


She got her cast off yesterday, whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment